GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TO ALL JOE PIPPIN AUCTIONEERS LLC AUCTIONS
When you, as a Bidder, access and/or participate in Joe Pippin Auctioneers LLC online auction, you agree to the terms and conditions set forth herein. These terms and conditions are legally binding and if the foregoing conditions or any other applicable conditions are not complied with, in addition to other remedies to Auctioneer and Seller by law, including without limitation, the right to hold the Bidder liable for the bid price, Auctioneer, at his option may (1) resell the property publicly or privately, with Bidder being liable for the payment of any deficiency plus all costs incurred, or (2) cancel the sale, retaining liquidated damages or payments made by Bidder. Auctioneer commission and all other incidental damages.
1. Bidder hereby agrees to assume the risk and to release and hold harmless Seller and Auctioneer and all of the persons or entities mentioned who might otherwise be liable to it or its successors or assign for damages.
2. Bidder shall provide current and complete registration information to Auctioneer. Providing false registration information to Auctioneer and Seller will result in Bidder being banned from all our auctions. Bidder must be 18 years of age or older to bid.
3. The use of Joe Pippin Auctioneers online auction site Bidder is subject to all of the terms and conditions set forth on any individual auction within the site. Auctioneer may change the online terms and conditions and it is the Bidder’s responsibility to review them.
4. A bid constitutes a binding offer between the Bidder and Seller that cannot be rescinded or retracted, if the bid is accepted by Seller. Bidder is contractually obligated to buy the item at the bid price. Failure to honor the auction bid by the Bidder will result in the Bidder being banned from attendance or bidding at our auctions.
5. All Sales are Final all items sold “AS IS WHERE IS” and with all faults known or unknown there are no implied warranties. It is the Bidders responsibility to determine condition, etc. Seller reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids it deems necessary.
6. Though all description and commentary are believed to be correct, neither Auctioneer nor Seller makes any warranties or representations of any kind with respect to the property, and in no event shall be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of description, genuineness, authorship, attribution, provenance, period, culture, source, origin, condition, etc.
7. Auctioneer or Seller reserves the right to withdraw any item before or during the sale. Auctioneer may reject a nominal or fractional bid advance if in his estimation; it proves injurious to the sale.
8. Neither Auctioneer nor Seller shall be liable for any personal injury on the sale premises. Bidder assumes all risk and liability whatsoever resulting from the use of the item(s) sold hereunder, and shall defend, indemnify and save blameless Seller and Auctioneer from any liability.
9. Payment must be made by cash, cashier’s check, Money Order, check with Bank Letter of Guaranty Click on this link to view a re-sizeable, printable .pdf image in a separate Window. You will need a recent version of Adobe Acrobat Reader to resize and/or print. payable to Joe Pippin Auctioneers LLC, unless otherwise stated in a specific auction’s terms and conditions. No partial payments will be accepted. Bidder shall provide a copy of Bidder’s Tax Exemption Permit at Registration or at pay out or pay any and all applicable taxes.It is Bidder’s responsibility to know the state sales tax laws in the states they do business in. The property becomes the Bidders responsibility upon payment and until removed from sale premises, no claim for theft or damage will be granted by Seller or Auctioneer.
10. The Online awarded Bidder will be provided an emailed invoice at the conclusion of the auction to the email address on file.
11. A bid by any Bidder shall be conclusive proof that the Bidder affirms that the Auctioneer and Seller have provided him with the opportunity to inspect the item(s) in his sole discretion. And that he has relied solely on his personal inspection of items listed and not on any information listed or otherwise provided by Seller or Auctioneer, failure to inspect shall not constitute grounds for any adjustment claim or refund. Bidder is acquainted with these terms and conditions of sale and has agreed to be bound by them.
12. All items shall be removed from the sale premises by the Bidder at his risk and expense within the time period specified. Failure to remove items as specified; ownership will revert back to the Seller to dispose of at its discretion and without refund to Bidder.
13. Joe Pippin Auctioneers LLC acts solely as an agent and is not party to any contract for the sale of any item sold at auction. Thank you for your patronage. We hope you enjoy the auction. Should you need our auctioneer services, please call or email us.